SITADEVI GARODIA HINDU VIDYALAYA
MATRICULATION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
A CENTRE FOR CHILDREN
Bala Bharathi's compelling objective is to create a better society through value based quality education.
Compassionate treatment of students is the unique culture of our school.
Hence we donít admit students, but adopt them.
We strive to kindle academic interest, foster creative talents, develop social awareness and a willingness to serve.
Our task is to give our children the best possible start.
The natural way of learning is by play or by activity in which the child is engaged without external pressure.
Here, the process of learning is play based or activity based. Play as a medium for curriculum delivery is emphasized.
Activity based learning is very enjoyable for the child.
Homework, tests, examination, written language exercises do not find a place in the classroom.
Writing sheets, Colouring sheets, Pattern writing and Craft are introduced, as well as games for motor control and eye - hand co-ordination.
There will be no comparisons, ranking and prizes.
PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Parents must leave their wards in the school premises by 8.45 a.m. and collect them back at 12.30 p.m.
- The child must be weaned from the feeding bottle.
- The child should be toilet trained.
- All the belongings of the child like water bottle, snack box, school bag, napkin, kerchief, etc., are to be labelled.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables to be given and junk food to be avoided..
- Nails to be trimmed regularly and hair to be kept free from lice.
- A neat fresh kerchief is to be pinned each day..
- Uniforms should be neatly ironed.
- Conversation in English to be encouraged at home.
- White canvas shoes to be well-maintained. (Shoes with lace, not buckles)
- A spare dress must be sent along with under garments.
A good heart is better than all the heads in the world